[ajug-jobs] J2EE Technical Lead
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Wed Jan 25 11:21:14 EST 2012
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 10473
Job Title: J2EE Technical Lead
Business Name: Vendormate, Inc.
Email: carol.kampf at vendormate.com
J2EE Technical Lead (US)
Vendormate, Inc., (www.vendormate.com) headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, provides technology and compliance-monitoring services to assist companies in their relationships with vendors.
(Atlanta - August 26, 2011) Vendormate was named to the prestigious Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing companies for the second consecutive year. Additionally we have been named one of the 25 fastest-growing companies in Atlanta each year since 2009 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) has placed Vendormate in its most innovative companies list every year since 2006.
Through our patent-pending process, Vendormate, Inc. provides a standardized private-labeled solution for customers to manage the composition and risk of their supplier-base with very little impact to their budget.
Vendormate VISION is a streamlined system of vendor registration, screening, rating, and cataloging that is uniquely suited to satisfy both internal qualification tasks and government mandates including HIPAA, Deficit Reduction Act and Sarbanes-Oxley.
The largest industry we serve is healthcare, hospitals specifically, because they are the most heavily regulated for fraud and abuse. Our customers are the vendors themselves. Hospital vendors include everyone from x-ray equipment providers, to those who provide rubber gloves, bedding, and bedding supplies, TVs, syringes, medications, etc (the list is endless). It is not unusual for a hospital to have 2000 to 20,000 or more vendors.
Additionally Vendormate Inc. provides vendor credentialing for financial institutions (Regulations, like SOX and GLBA, as well as regulators, including FFIEC and the OCC, make vendor risk assessments and compliance mandatory), and all other businesses that need to have the intelligence and confidence that their people—staff, contractors, and suppliers—meet their standards.
Vendormate Inc., started in 2005 has grown to now engaging 1000+ hospitals and a number of financial institutions. We have well over 220,000 vendors.
The self directed, results oriented professional we seek will spend approximately 40% of their time doing Java development on new features and functionality for our core products. The remaining 60% of their time will be spent managing/directing the efforts of and communicating daily with a large team of offshore developers and QA professionals. We utilize an agile development methodology with software releases happening approximately every 4 weeks. Superior communication skills, the ability to work across the organization, excellent technical and analytical skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to participate in a team environment are keys to this position.
Additional responsibilities include;
• Providing technical guidance for project team members
• Contributing to system design and architecture
• Identifying and proposing appropriate open source tools for use in projects
• Project planning & tracking
• Resource allocation & monitoring
• Process management
• Issue management & escalation
• Customer interaction
Job Requirements include;
• 7+ years related experience with a minimum 4+ years of team lead experience
• Undergraduate: BS – Computer Science; Graduate: MS – Computer Science (Preferred)
• Excellent communication skills to understand requirements and work with business team members
• Ability to prepare project plans, report status and manage offshore as well as local teams
• Willing to work in offshore time schedules
• Ability to design, develop, debug programs and mentor others
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage working in agile mode with tight delivery schedules
• Experience in development of SAAS based on multi-tenancy
• Ability to work with QA teams to fix bugs and defects
• Must have 7+ years of hands on experience in design and development of enterprise applications using J2EE frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and Drools.
• Experience developing AJAX based Rich Internet Applications using Yahoo User Interface (YUI), Google Windowing Toolkit (GWT) and others
• Experience developing REST based web services and SOA
• Should have strong working knowledge of Message Oriented Middleware products like ActiveMQ, Tibco, or MQ Series
• Must have strong SQL skills working with relational databases such as Postgres (preferred) and Orcale MySQL
• Candidates must be have the eligibility to work in the US.
This job was posted on: 1/25/12 11:21 AM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=10473
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs