[ajug-jobs] Mid-Level Java Developers - Duluth Area
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Tue Jan 10 09:33:20 EST 2012
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 10361
Job Title: Mid-Level Java Developers - Duluth Area
Business Name: Apex Systems, Inc.
Email: mmcdill at apexsystemsinc.com
A major client of ours in the Duluth area has two immediate contract-to-permanent Mid-Level Java Developer openings. The permanent salary requirements for this position are 80-90K. Should you be interested based on this job description, please email me at mmcdill at apexsystemsinc.com.
This Engineer will be part of a development team that writes Java-based applications that are used by major customers in the cable, video and telecommunications industry all over the world. Responsibilities include design, implementation, testing and support of the software applications.
Will have option to learn exciting new technologies like Ruby on Rails, Erlang, Mongo DB etc.
The role will involve architectural, design and coding skills, defining and maintaining the products APIs that interface with 3pp applications.
The following skills are required to be successful in this position:
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• 3-12+ years experience in designing and developing Java applications using Windows/Linux/Unix
• Understanding of distributed software systems, RESTful Web Services
• Test first methodology
• Knowledge and experience with Eclipse, SQL, XML, RPath, buildr, ANT, Maven, Ivy, Clover and commonly used version control software.
• Experience creating automated tests at the unit, integration and performance/load level and integrating those tests into a continuous build environment.
• Exposure to full lifecycle software development experience, including requirements, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
• Understanding of object oriented design and Agile methodologies.
• Ability to interface with third party software vendors to assist in installation and operation of our products.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills and an ability to understand and articulate complex ideas and concepts in both verbal and written form
• Motivated self-starting individual; team player to collaborate with local and remote teams.
The following skills are desirable in a candidate applying for this position:
• Experience in JSP,STRUTS,JBOSS,ESB,Hibernate, Oracle SQL queries will be a plus
• Experience using UML
• Defining product APIs
This job was posted on: 1/10/12 9:33 AM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=10361
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs