[ajug-jobs] Java/ETL Developer - Buckhead Area
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Thu Feb 16 10:33:14 EST 2012
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 10625
Job Title: Java/ETL Developer - Buckhead Area
Business Name: Apex Systems, Inc.
Email: mmcdill at apexsystemsinc.com
A rapidly growing client of ours in the Buckhead area has an immediate opening for a Java/ETL Developer. This is a great opportunity to get a chance to work with cutting edge technologies such as Cloud technology and NoSQL Databases.
Should you or anyone you know be interested, please reach out to me at mmcdill at apexsystemsinc.com.
**Candidates ideally must have strong Core Java, Spring, and Multithreading experience along with either ETL or Data Integrity understanding.
We are seeking an ETL Java developer to work on a team of highly talented engineers in ground up development of a cutting edge Q&A framework. The framework will be an extensible mash-up capable of being quickly configured and adapted to multiple businesses. This is a chance to join a business at the ground level and create a system that drives the success of the company.
• Deliver high-quality and efficient Java-based software solutions
• Proper documentation of JIRA tickets
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
• Proficiency in Java with a 5+ years of professional experience
• Knowledge and experience with ETL process with 5+ years of professional experience.
• Knowledge and experience with data integrity within ETL process
• Knowledge and experience with data concurrency within ETL process
• Knowledge and experience with multi-threading in Java.
• Knowledge and experience using Java Frameworks, Spring 3, Spring Security, Spring MVC
• Knowledge and experience working with NoSql database. (Riak experience a plus)
• Knowledge and experience working with Github
• Knowledge and experience working in Maven
• Knowledge and experience working in IntelliJ IDE
• Knowledge and experience working in the cloud (Specifically using AWS)
• Knowledge and experience with Agile development practices (Atlassian JIRA Studio experience a plus)
• Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to distill complex problems down to easy to understand, consumable chunks
• Experience with tomcat and apache
• Experience in high-performance cloud application deployment
• JSP/JSTL proficiency in an MVC environment
• Knowledge and experience developing in a CMS driven environment (Magnolia experience a plus)
• Experience automating cloud scalability
• Experience with cross browser functionally
• Knowledge and experience with PHP5 and Puppet
• Experience with test driven development, continuous integration, and CheckStyle
• Knowledge or experience with Perl and MySQL
This job was posted on: 2/16/12 10:33 AM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=10625
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs