[ajug-jobs] Java Technical Lead
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Wed Apr 11 09:19:11 EDT 2012
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 11033
Job Title: Java Technical Lead
Business Name: DISYS
Email: jonathan.settle at disys.com
DISYS is currently seeking a lead developer for our client in the Perimeter area who will work on a team of seven individuals to coordinate enhancements made to the application’s user interface, server and data aggregation components. This is not a hands-on coding position! Lead will be reviewing code and managing developers (on-shore and off-shore), they will also be responsible for looking at designs and giving accurate data back to the PMs and development managers as to how long it will take to develop and implement.
As Technical Lead you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Propose and oversee changes to the system and software architecture.
- Review and approve detailed designs from senior developers.
- Collect and convey estimates to the Project Manager and Director and adjusting based on actuals from developers.
- Communicate with other technical teams to discuss and implement integration points for the system. Supporting documentation is necessary in these exchanges, so technical writing skills are required.
- Assist the Project Manager in facilitating the Scrum.
- Respond to questions from other business groups about the application and data. - Provide support for the application for issues requiring technical expertise.
- Help prioritize issues and information request resolution.
- Oversee assignments for each member of the development team, ensuring that everyone has sufficient and appropriate tasks.
- Coordinate with a separate testing team.
Preferred Technical Experience:
- 2+ yrs Java based RESTful Web Services.
- 2+ yrs Tomcat/JBoss Deployment.
- 2+ yrs Integration with synchronous and asynchronous Web Services from other systems.
- 3+ yrs Oracle Operational Data-Store accessed through Hibernate and some JDBC components.
- 2+ yrs Services composition using Spring IOC and security.
- 2+ yrs Fedora Linux VM Environment, 64 bit architecture.
- 1+ yrs Drools rule construction, execution, and DSLs.
- 1+ yrs Jasper Reports & Business Objects based reporting.
All technologies are weighted with the following considerations:
1) RESTful web services experience may be exchanged with core Servlet programming experience (ie, core servlet programming as well as Spring MVC or Struts experience).
2) Between Tomcat and Jboss experience, Tomcat is more significant.
3) Experience with BO and Jasper is slightly less significant.
4) Other Linux or Unix environments are interchangeable for Fedora.
This job was posted on: 4/11/12 9:19 AM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=11033
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs