[ajug-jobs] Senior Java Developer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Mon Apr 9 15:16:54 EDT 2012
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 11025
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Business Name: Hunter Technical Resources
Email: robb at htrjobs.com
Senior Java Developer - Midtown (Permanent/FTE targeting $95,000-$110,000 +)
About the Job:
Within the first 6 months of work, you will design, prototype, implement and deploy mission critical services. You will need to develop an early understanding of the product, hosting design review sessions, documenting design and code details and participating in code reviews.
• Implement designs using clearly documented, structured code using relevant coding patterns.
• Implement unit and integration tests for all code.
• Use GIT for source control, and follow company policies on source code management.
• Follow continuous integration principles to provide cyclical integration and test capabilities.
• Follow company coding and release cycles, while maintaining the ability to quickly implement and deploy solutions.
• Solve complex problems in virtualization, distributed computing, and distributed queuing in a high availability environment.
• Recommend solutions by doing cost-benefit-analysis of off-the-shelf components vs in-house implementations.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• 5+ Years of experience developing enterprise application using Java and J2EE in a distributed environment.
• Proficient with MySQL, MS-SQL, REST, Apache/PHP, JMS, Hibernate, XML, VoIP(SIP/RTP), *NIX tools(grep/awk/sed/etc), Shell Scripting, PERL/Python, Packet sniffing & analysis, Log file analysis, Windows.
• Experience working with distributed teams while building complex applications.
• Experience with Agile Development, with demonstrated proficiency in such an environment.
• Solid understanding of Content Management Systems development.
• Formal training in Computer Science.
• Experience with Camel, Mule or other ESB implementation
• Bachelors or preferably a Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• Contributor to Open Source projects.
• Mac Book Pro, Apple Thunderbolt Display, and an IPad or Kindle.
• Medical, Dental, and Disability Insurance
Contact: robb at htrjobs.com
This job was posted on: 4/9/12 3:16 PM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=11025
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs