[ajug-jobs] Full Lifecycle Software Engineer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Fri Sep 23 17:17:06 EDT 2011
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 9686
Job Title: Full Lifecycle Software Engineer
Business Name: Technisource
Email: bradhendrix at technisource.com
Software Engineer – Permanent – Atlanta / Dunwoody – Job Description: Our client is looking for hands-on software engineers/architects who are passionate about building enterprise class software products from the ground up. This opportunity is to participate as a member of the engineering team delivering products in our client’s technology portfolio. Must have strong experience building products using open source java based frameworks in an agile delivery environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 10 + years of total experience in design and engineering of mission critical software products.
• Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
• Experience in engineering high-volume enterprise class software applications/products for verticals such as Finance and Banking.
• Experience with Agile Methodology and practical work within an Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). SCRUM experience is highly desirable.
• Practical experience in creating solutions for integrating legacy systems, enterprise backend systems, heterogeneous systems, and external third-party systems is highly desired.
• Expertise with SaaS based application development and implementation.
• Extensive hands on experience in design and development of products using Java open source frameworks like, Spring, Hibernate, Drools etc.
• Strong knowledge of relational database and ORM technology.
• Bachelors or Advanced degrees in either Computer Science or other disciplines of engineering.
Our client is building one of the sharpest java teams around. We have over 10 fulltime / direct hire roles where you will be working on full lifecycle, greenfield development projects....to put it simply you won't be using one line of legacy code.
Regardless of this opportunity if you are looking to make a career move and not just another gig? Reach out to me - we're working with the top Java shops in town and looking for sharp engineers. Would love to facilitate the change your looking for.
Technisource | a division of SFN Group
925 North Point Pkwy, Suite 130
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Tel: 678.867.3734 | Cell: 770.309.0416
bradhendrix at technisource.com
This job was posted on: 9/23/11 5:17 PM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=9686
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs