[ajug-jobs] Java/J2EE Developer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Fri Sep 2 14:33:25 EDT 2011
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 9580
Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer
Business Name: DISYS
Email: jonathan.settle at disys.com
Our client is a Fortune 20 company located in Alpharetta, GA. We are seeking a Java Developer to work on a high visibility project on a long term contract. DISYS offers a competitive hourly rate and comprehensive benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in a fast passed environment. Our client ranked among America’s top places to work. They offer an environment that inspires excellence and they are a leader in their industry. They are early adopters some of the latest versions and technologies available on the market.
If you are looking to bring your experience, increase your exposure to the latest technologies available and continue to be challenged in your career we encourage you to apply today.
We are seeking a Java Developer to join a group that develops internal and external web based applications that are used by internal users and external third party users. As part of this team you will work with the business to understand the requirements and help create solutions working with several applications and platforms. This group has over a dozen applications that support the Legal and Tax Divisions for our client.
Primary Skills Required:
• 3+ years as a Java Developer
• Spring experience
• Hibernate or Ibatis experience (Ibatis is a plus!)
• Experience with full life cycle software development, including testing.
- Experience with Test Driven Development for Web-based technologies (Data/Business Layer/Web Services)
- 3+ years as Java/J2EE Developer for production systems
- J2EE development with Eclipse IDE or one of its variants (IBM RAD/MyEclipse)
- The ability to work in a team environment with little direction
- Familiar with the following Frameworks and Technologies:
• Spring Framework for dependency injection
• Java XML Processing with JAXB or XStream
• Understanding Maven2 pom files and or constructing and maintaining build-scripts with Ant
• A solid understanding to develop SQL for Oracle or MySQL
• ORM experience with Hibernate or a SQL-Mapping Framework such as Ibatis/MyBatis
- System Monitoring
- Bash shell scripting and Unix familiarity
- Experience with IBM Websphere/IBM MQ/IBM Datapower
- Experience with SpringSource technologies and web-frameworks: Spring MVC/Roo/WebFlow
This job was posted on: 9/2/11 2:33 PM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=9580
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs