[ajug-jobs] Sr. Java Developer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Mon Nov 28 14:51:48 EST 2011
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 10138
Job Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: South Atlanta/Airport
Business Name: Synergis
Email: denise.wicks at synergishr.com
Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: at 75 and 285 (next to the airport).
Salary: negotiable for the right skills. Ball park between $100k and $130K
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Transform system requirements into technical design and application code.
• Apply critical thinking, experience, and research sources in the design and implementation of technical solutions which improve usability, reliability, maintainability, and scalability.
• Ensure compatibility of application and database design with internal and third party systems.
• Recommend and adopt emerging technologies to ensure optimal performance of the applications.
• Develop, maintain and implement standards and methodologies for software development.
• Creation of system unit test cases
• Ensure quality control of all development deliverables through testing, code review, and adherence to development standards.
• Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to less experienced developers.
• Analyze change requests to provide project development estimates.
• Develop solutions for non-routine development issues.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Hands on experience developing mid to large scale Java applications
• Experience using Swing, Spring, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Groovy, Hibernate and Oracle preferred
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent Planning & Organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Capability to learn other platforms quickly
• Possess the technical skills required to successfully present technical solutions to non-technical business teams
• Independent and Creative thinker
• Ability to travel as required
• Knowledge of extremely high transaction based development IT standards, or ability to learn new standards
• Demonstrate knowledge of company’s Agile IT processes, IT landscape, NewOPS IT system, operational processes, and IT support requirements to support business unit margins, or show the ability to learn these systems / standards
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree and a minimum of 6 years experience in a directly related field
For immediate consideration: please forward your resume to Denise.Wicks at Synergishr.com
This job was posted on: 11/28/11 2:51 PM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=10138
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs