[ajug-jobs] Senior Java/Spring Engineer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Mon Mar 28 18:02:23 EDT 2011
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 8605
Job Title: Senior Java/Spring Engineer
Business Name: Anakam Identity Services an Equifax Company
Email: ileetma at anakam.com
Anakam is seeking Java / Spring Engineers work on Anakam's Product Development team defining software requirements, and designing, implementing, and testing Anakam product lines across Windows, Linux, and Solaris platforms.
The right candidates will be a highly motivated self-starter with strong technical skills who is comfortable operating within the environment of a rapidly growing, dynamic, and innovative company.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and develop distributed enterprise systems.
• Define implementation approaches, patterns, algorithms, and code structure to meet the requirements.
• Develop technical specifications using object-oriented design and analysis.
• Test software prior to release.
• Continue to build Anakam’s reputation as one synonymous with quality customer service, security, reliability, and value.
• Document issues and resolutions accurately and completely.
• Assist client delivery team's efforts to troubleshoot customer issues when required. Work with team members to ensure client site issues are corrected quickly and completely.
• Follow development standards, processes, and procedures.
• Provide support for technical editing, authoring, and evaluation in support of product development, marketing, white paper development, and market survey and proposal activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Experience building enterprise integration frameworks for web applications supporting large transaction volume and requiring high availability.
• Deep expertise in Java EE platform.
• Proven working knowledge with Spring, preferably with SpringMVC, Spring Transactions, Spring Web Services, Spring Webflow, and Dependency Injection.
• Working knowledge with Hibernate, preferably with the Criteria API, Hibernate mappings, and Hibernate’s second-level cache.
• Experience with DB2, MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server, including writing SQL and performing basic DBA functions.
• Solid understanding and proven experience with SOA.
• Proficient understanding of HTML, XML, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols.
• Experience with test-driven development techniques.
• Highly motivated self-starter, independent, and comfortable working directly with customers.
• Demonstrate a bias for action and ability to take ownership of activities and drive them to completion.
• Experience working in agile environment using Scrum framework.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Desired (but NOT required) Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• COTS identity/access management systems (Sun Identity/Access Manager, IBM TIM/TAM, CA Siteminder, Oracle Identity/Access Manager, Microsoft, etc).
• RDBMS experience, including writing SQL and performing basic DBA functions.
• Identity repositories (LDAP/Active Directory/Custom).
• VPN products and VPN access management (CISCO, Juniper, Citrix, Nortel, etc.).
• Microsoft .Net development environments.
• Government TS security clearance with current SSBI and full-scope polygraph.
Contact: Imbi Leetma Talent Acquisition - Anakam Identity Solutions
ileetma at anakam.com
This job was posted on: 3/28/11 6:02 PM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=8605
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs