[ajug-jobs] Java/J2EE Designer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Tue Mar 15 10:05:20 EDT 2011
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 8536
Job Title: Java/J2EE Designer
Business Name: DISYS
Email: matt.priebe at disys.com
The Senior JEE Designer/Developer is competent to work on complex projects and applies an in-depth knowledge of engineering/automation concepts, practices and procedures. The Senior JEE Designer/Developer provides technical expertise in design and development of the application components. This technical resource is responsible for the design and development of components of a complex JEE application for a large web application hosted on a UNIX platform. This position requires that the candidate must be able perform analysis and work interactively with customers
• Must have at least 7 years of I/T experience on a variety of platforms and technologies.
• Must have at least 3 years of design experience in object-oriented applications.
• Must have hands-on experience with design patterns (e.g. Façade, Singleton, etc…)
• Must have 2 of 3 technologies:
o WebSphere Portal/JSF or WebLogic Portal / JSF
o Websphere Process Server/ Websphere Integration Server
o Websphere Application Server/EJB or WebLogic Application Server/EJB
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must be able to mentor other team members both onshore and offshore.
• Must have strong Java foundation.
• Must have prior hands-on experience implementing JEE components (EJB, JMS, Web Services, transaction management).
• Must have prior hands-on XML experience.
• Must have prior hands-on experience using development tools (e.g. Rational, TogetherJ).
• Must have prior hands-on experience integration third party applications.
• Must have prior experience creating UML design artifact (e.g. Activity diagrams, Swimlanes diagram, etc…)
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Must have worked in a matrixed environment and projects that are geographically dispersed.
• Must have experience working in a Unix environment, preferably AIX.
• Must have a “can do” attitude.
• Ideal candidates will have prior health-care, insurance and/or Medicaid related experience, specifically claims processing and adjudication.
• Prior experience using BPEL.
• Prior product development experience.
• Prior hands-on experience in application integration using an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
• Prior experience using an object oriented development methodology (e.g. RUP, Agile).
• Experience using JMS.
• Prior experience on Hibernate and tuning queries for performance.
This job was posted on: 3/15/11 10:05 AM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=8536
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs