[ajug-jobs] Senior Developer/Architect
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Wed Oct 27 15:05:44 EDT 2010
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 7769
Job Title: Senior Developer/Architect
Business Name: IHG, Inc.
Email: atif.khan at ihg.com
The Senior Developer/Architect will be the member of a core group that will design and develop one of the most important enterprise systems. The position will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and communicating standards, practices, reference models and solution patterns. The position will also be responsible for providing architectural leadership and guidance. The candidate must be forward thinking and self starter.
--- Required Skills –--
• 10+ years of cumulative experience in software design, product/component development.
• 7+ years of solid Java experience; excellent understanding of OOD/OOD principles and design patterns. Expert knowledge of Threading, concurrency, pooling and caching strategies.
• 4+ years at architect capacity; good documentation skills that include UML, ERD and the ability to articulate in detail.
• 2+ years with Agile development experience, preferably SCRUM.
• 7+ years J2EE experience that includes MVC web frameworks (SpringMVC), GWT, AJAX, Servlet, JSP, application servers, JMS Brokers, EJBs, MDBs.
• 7+ years RDMBS experience; good knowledge of SQL and data modeling.
• 5+ years XML; DOM, SAX, JDom, StaX, XSLT, XPath
• Extensive knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, AOP.
• 5+ years developing and architecting reusable infrastructure/integration software libraries and frameworks.
• Must be well versed with Ant, Maven, JUnit, TestNG, Subversion, JMeter and other development and QA tools.
• 2+ years Web Services; WS-I Basic Profile, SOAP, UDDI, WS-security, WSDL, CXF, Axis, XFire, JiBX, JAXB.
• 2+ years SOA and ESB; experience with BPEL is desirable
• 10+ years of cross platform experience – Unix, Linux, Windows, Mainframe
--- Qualifications –--
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
--- Experience –--
• 10+ years progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in software design, all aspects of architecture, product/component development, and/or technology consulting.
• Experience with inventory systems is highly desired.
• Experience with noSQL architectures is highly desired.
• Experience with cloud and distributed deployment is highly desired.
• Excellent verbal & written communication, inter-personal, facilitation and presentation skills for the purpose of providing and explaining business needs and technological challenges. The ability to understand, resolve and communicate both technical and process issues is required.
• Experience with software architecture and full SDLC of large-scale distributed enterprise applications that employ the full JEE technology stack, Application Servers, Middleware Message Brokers, Dynamic Application Resource Brokers, and transaction managers/monitors.
• Experience in analyzing and modeling applications, systems, and components using methodologies such as Agile Development , Rational Unified Process etc. Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
• Experience with Agile Methodology and practical work within an Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). SCRUM experience is highly desirable.
• Experience in architecting and developing high-volume, multi-channel/tier enterprise software applications/products for verticals such as hospitality, telecommunications, e-commerce, financial/banking, supply-chain etc.
• Expert knowledge of web, middleware, and backend system architecture and JEE based technologies, including open standards for interoperability.
• Proven work experience in using large RDBMS systems, ETL and data warehouse solutions.
• Working experience in creating solutions for integrating legacy systems, enterprise backend systems, heterogeneous systems, and external third-party systems using standard protocols and industry standard interoperability mechanisms.
• In-depth knowledge of SOA, Web Services, ESB, BPEL, JBI, Service Container Architecture, Event Stream Processing/CEP, and other related technology aspects as well as Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Proficiency in networking technologies including data encryption, compression, authentication and authorization, SSO, web security etc. Experience with issues of data transformation and quality of service in a bandwidth-challenged environment is highly preferred.
• Proven experience in performing non-functional software requirements analysis (QoC); concurrency, parallel processing, clustering & load balancing, HA and replication.
• Experience with Distributed Caching systems, Grid Computing, hardware and software virtualization concepts, Enterprise Content Management Systems, Rules Engines, and Schedulers is a plus.
• Demonstrated work experience in cross-channel enterprise systems that span the Web, B2B, and preferably Contact Center interactions.
• Understanding of networking principles, TCP/IP, client and server side sockets and technologies like JGroups is highly desirable.
This job was posted on: 10/27/10 3:05 PM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=7769
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs