[ajug-jobs] User Interface Engineer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Fri Jul 23 09:15:58 EDT 2010
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 7,120
Job Title: User Interface Engineer
Business Name: Hunter Technical Resources
Email: robb at htrjobs.com
Engineers are responsible for designing, developing and implementing programs, as required, to support the technical capabilities of our client. To be successful in this role one must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment. This role requires excellent communication skills, both with team members and business contacts and to folks at different levels. In addition, the successful Engineer must be able to work with minimal or no supervision on multiple concurrent projects and to coordinate the work of others in this environment.
- Develop new or maintain existing programs based on specifications
- Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
- Participate in requirements gathering and definition
- Leading the design of new or changing programs and producing requisite specifications.
- Participating in functional test planning and testing for the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
- Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
- Sharing knowledge by effectively documenting work
- Maintain expert level of knowledge in area of expertise
- Develop and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
- Work with the team to ensure the quality of coordinated business functions.
- Respond quickly and effectively to production issues and taking responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution.
- Mentor less experienced Engineers
- Participate in project planning
- Participate in design and maintenance of enterprise architecture
-Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- More than 6 years experience in relevant technologies developing for high-volume, multi-tier architecture based applications.
- Good knowledge of and experience with user interface design patterns, visual design elements, web technologies, and development methodologies.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to any given situation
- Thorough working knowledge of:
o HTML, DHTML
o Apache web servers
o MS Office
o Large scale web application development
o Familiarity with IntelliJ
This job was posted on: 7/23/10 9:15 AM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=7120
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs