[ajug-jobs] Technical Project Manager
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Mon Jan 11 11:04:08 EST 2010
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 6,072
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Business Name: SESC
Email: tsquaire at sesc.com
Systems Engineering Services (SESC) is a consulting company that hires our candidates as permanent, full-time employees and sends them out on different projects. We believe that this business model works in your favor because when a project is nearing its end, we begin looking for a new project for you. Hence, you will not be stuck without a project and more importantly, a paycheck.
SESC is searching for a Technical Project Manager with Agile Scrum experience to work in Atlanta, GA. The Technical Project Manager will manage the schedule of software developers on small to medium sized software development projects of high complexity to ensure successful completion of development activities for specific products in an Agile environment. While this position does not have supervisory responsibilities, the position is critical to the two-week sprints currently in development.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Tracks developer progress against the project plan and communicates any problems/risks.
• Ensures that projects are completed on time, with proper documentation, meeting corporate quality standards according to product specifications.
• Serves as a source of project status and information for other departments.
• Assists in reviewing requirements documents.
• Assists in reviewing test plans
• Assists in ensuring compliance with corporate issue tracking policies.
• Communicates with external partners such as cell phone carriers and financial institutions to provide status updates and a transparent development process.
• Assists in the development of a project plan including:
• Resource allocations - identification of roles and responsibilities
• Task dependencies
• Target completion dates
• Three to five years experience in complex technical Project Management
• Ability to communicate effectively with vendors/partners
• Ability to understand and plan complex technology implementations
• Excellent organization and management skills
• MS Project expertise
• Agile Scrum Master preferred
• J2EE Environment experience preferred
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent
If you have the skills listed above, are eligible for a permanent position, and are looking for your next challenging opportunity please contact me ASAP to discuss your background and this permanent position.
This job was posted on: 1/11/10 11:04 AM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=6072
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs