[ajug-jobs] Senior J2EE Developer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Tue Aug 3 16:06:23 EDT 2010
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 7,174
Job Title: Senior J2EE Developer
Business Name: Research In Motion
Email: sschut at rim.com
Research In Motion Limited® (RIM)® is a world leader in the mobile communications market and has a history of developing breakthrough wireless solutions. RIM's portfolio of award-winning products, services and embedded technologies is used by thousands of organizations around the world and includes the BlackBerry® wireless platform, the RIM Wireless Handheld™ product line, software development tools and software/hardware licensing agreements. RIM is seeking driven individuals who can take our wireless data products to the next level in the global wireless market. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of mobile communications with RIM?
As the Senior J2EE Developer, your primary responsibilities will be to develop medium to large web applications that support business processes and strategic projects for RIM's business units. With a proven track record you will review business requirements; analyze and develop, test and implement applications to support the various business processes and initiatives. Your key to success is the ability to take a project from start to finish, a positive attitude, innovative thinking, attention to detail and ability to be flexible and work independently in an ever-changing environment.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
• Minimum 8 years of development experience in J2EE development or OO development
• Proficient in Java/JSP development including Servlets, EJB's and SOAP
• Strong understanding of database concepts and design. i.e. Oracle, SQL Server, XML
• Practical experience with Web Services Adherence to standards and SDLC
• Experience with Services Oriented Architecture implementations
• Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to multitask
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply existing knowledge to current tasks
• Enthusiastic and posses a positive attitude towards position, colleagues and organization
• Knowledge and experience with AJAX, GWT
• Experience with configuration of application server such as JBoss
If you're driven to take wireless technologies to the next level, it's time you join the team at RIM. We offer a challenging environment that fosters creativity and rewards excellence. Employees also have use of our award winning BlackBerry!
© 2010 Research In Motion Limited. All Rights Reserved. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties of Research In Motion Limited. RIM, BlackBerry, "Always On, Always Connected" and the "envelope in motion" symbol are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be pending or registered in other countries
This job was posted on: 8/3/10 4:06 PM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=7174
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs