[ajug-jobs] Java/J2EE Developer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Mon Aug 2 14:34:50 EDT 2010
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 7,171
Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer
Business Name: Apex Systems, Inc.
Email: mmcdill at apexsystemsinc.com
Immediate openings (2) with a primary client of ours in Alpharetta, GA. This is slated to be a long-term contract.
Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of Sales and Marketing applications
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Experience in operational support and hands-on implementation
- Analyze, design and code components of Web-based applications, leveraging Java (1.6), JEE (JBoss v. 4.2), BMP and Workflow systems.
- Analyze, design and code backend components that involve (Oracle) SQL coding
- Work closely with Architects, DBA's and team members.
- Diagnose and quickly resolve issues with systems.
- Translate business requirements into system specifications and communicate solution with team members.
- Work with teammates to support and develop enhancements/fixes to existing application,
- Ensuring excellent service to our customers/users.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, short timeline, team-based environment (but in ~40hrs/wk)
- Ability to analyze detailed problems and implement creative solutions.
- BS in Computer Science or related field (Computer Engineering / Math / etc.)
- Minimum 5 years experience with SQL & Java.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Complete understanding of software development life cycle and quality control methodologies.
- Strong OO skills
- Hibernate, Spring, Struts
- Design Patterns
- JEE (JSP, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JDBC)
- JEE Application Server Experience (any of JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere etc.)
- Source Control knowledge (any of SVN, GIT, CVS, StarTeam, ClearCase, PVCS, RCS, etc.)
- Ability to leverage these skills in coordination and integration activities.
VERY Nice To Have
We are only capable of submitting candidates with either Green Card or US Citizenship status.
This job was posted on: 8/2/10 2:34 PM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=7171
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs