[ajug-jobs] Sr. J2EE/Web 2.0 Developer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Thu Oct 15 19:21:46 EDT 2009
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 5,696
Job Title: Sr. J2EE/Web 2.0 Developer
Business Name: Stonebranch, Inc
Email: clifford.audinet at stonebranch.com
The Sr. J2EE developer will have responsibility for the design, development, and maintenance of container-based applications in the Stonebranch product portfolio that include both integration and web based products. A strong background in middleware and J2EE development is required to fulfill the responsibilities of the job.
This job is contract or contract-to-hire.
Summary of essential job functions
The job functions for the J2EE Developer are as follows:
• Design and implement features for Stonebranch’s line of web and container-based products. This includes design, code, and unit test functions.
• Contribute to the architectural direction of these products through analysis, design, implementation, and if necessary, refactoring of the existing architectures.
• Contribute to the maintenance of these products through the resolution of defect and improvement records.
• Work with, and as a part of, teams in an Agile/SCRUM environment delivering features and maintenance in an iterative process.
In order to fulfill the job functions the following experience is required:
• 5 years experience in the design and implementation of enterprise java applications for runtime systems using the J2EE technology stack.
• 3 – 5 years experience in the use of HTTP and SOAP protocols including web services work in an enterprise environment. JMS and MQ messaging experience in an enterprise environment would be a plus.
• 3 – 5 years experience in the design and implementation of APIs, specifically web services APIs, in an enterprise B2B or B2C environment.
• Exposure to enterprise gateway or file transfer experience would be a plus.
The following skills are required:
Application Server Environments:
• Tomcat, Apache, exposure to Liferay and WebSphere a plus
• Oracle, MySQL, exposure to DB2 and SQL Server would be a plus
• Axis Web Services, Hibernate, Spring, SmartClient/SmartGWT Enterprise AJAX, jUnit
HTTP, SOAP, JMS, MQ, FTP, TCP/IP
• Linux (Redhat, CentOS, Suse), UNIX, Windows, use of or exposure to zOS would be a plus.
• Enterprise environment, on-line, file transfer or managed file transfer, middleware, B2B/Gateway, exposure to systems management and Mainframe would be a plus.
• Agile/SCRUM, object oriented design and programming including refactoring
This job was posted on: 10/15/09 7:21 PM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=5696
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs