[ajug-jobs] Java Application Architect E-Commerce Systems
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Thu Oct 1 10:29:27 EDT 2009
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 5,591
Job Title: Java Application Architect E-Commerce Systems
Location: Nashville, TN
Business Name: Tractor Supply
Email: kastren at tractorsupply.com
The Java Architect is the principal architect for the overall design of development efforts related to E-Commerce applications including all ancillary interfaces and applications. The position is responsible for coding as well as performing code reviews and design documentation. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or software engineering from an accredited college or university; 8-10 years of Java development and architect experience; Expert technical knowledge of Java Programming and related frame-works and relational database concepts; significant experience in E-Commerce development on Websphere with strong knowledge of web application technology and web development languages; may consider some combination of education and experience.
• 8+ years experience developing increasingly complex and sophisticated software, of which 3 years were at the senior/architect level
• Strong background in object-oriented architectures and proven experience in using design patterns, UML, Object Oriented analysis and design
• Experience architecting and documenting complex large scale systems incorporating packaged and custom applications
• Excellent troubleshooting skills, especially in a complex application stack.
• Strong experience in architecting Web based Java applications is required.
• Experience in core Java and J2EE custom-software development including EJB and CMP.
• Experience working with Web and application servers WebSphere, Jboss, Tomcat and Apache.
• XML technologies * XML, Schemas, SAX, DOM, XSLT, Xquery, XMLBeans, JDOM, XHTML.
• Java technologies * JDK, J2EE (Servlet, JavaBeans, JSP, etc.).
• Application design tools/framework - Struts, Ant, Eclipse, etc.
• Using UML for software architecture and design using Rational tools.
• Knowledge of Software Development Best practices
• Knowledge of Modern Software Development Processes (RUP, XP, agile methods)
• Design and development with use cases
• Experience with automated testing systems.
• Experience with various code versioning systems such as Subversion etc
• Experience with DB2 is a plus
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
This job was posted on: 10/1/09 10:29 AM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=5591
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs