[ajug-jobs] Senior Java/J2EE Developer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Wed Nov 18 08:35:42 EST 2009
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 5,849
Job Title: Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Business Name: Anteo Group
Email: mklein at anteogroup.com
Our client is looking for a Senior Java/J2ee Developer to join their team on a 6 month contract-to-hire basis. This person will help manage on-site and off-shore technical resources, create technical design and architecture documents for products, create and deliver reusable, portable, efficient, and timely code. Implement processes to ensure the quality of the delivered code.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Organize work assignments for subordinate staff based on key business objectives.
* Provide technical leadership to development staff.
* Coordinate tasks, project plans, and initiatives with onsite and offshore resources.
* Work with business units on requirements clarification and analysis.
* Work closely with internal and external teams such as Architecture, QA, Infrastructure/Operations and business process and training groups.
* Act as liaison between the development team and Project Management.
* Provide development estimates for projects based on business requirements.
* Develop and support new software applications and modules.
* Provide technical design for new projects including incorporating with existing products and new applications.
* Conduct code reviews and provide guidance and feedback to development team.
* Be proactive in troubleshooting and analyzing existing applications for defects and performance issues.
Technical Skills Required
* Experience in configuring and administering J2EE application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, or Resin.
* Development using Web 2.0 or rich internet applications (RIAs) using AJAX, JSON, DHTML, UI toolkits, etc.
* ExtJS preferred.
* JSF preferred.
Other Skills and Knowledge
* Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing development projects from conception through implementation.
* Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
* Demonstrated proficiency in interpreting business requirements and creating technical specifications and task breakdowns.
* Demonstrated understanding of the different development methodologies including, but not limited to, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Waterfall, Extreme
Programming (XP), Iterative development, and the Agile programming model.
Please contact Melissa for more details!
This job was posted on: 11/18/09 8:35 AM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=5849
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs