[ajug-jobs] Java Solutions Architect
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Tue Nov 17 09:22:11 EST 2009
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 5,846
Job Title: Java Solutions Architect
Business Name: The Intersect Group
Email: amlaurel at theintersectgroup.com
Solutions Architect - 36+ Month Contract
Ideal candidates come from a Java development background, have performed large scale integrations, have moved into an Architect role, ideally a Solutions Architect. This person needs to be highly technical, but will not be coding. This person will be more business, and solutions focused, and serve as a proxy to the IT dev team, Enterprise Architecture team, and the business owners. Ideal candidates have worked for small, start up companies, as well as a large fortune 500 company, and performed similar project. i.e. a Solutions Architect on a project that has “ripped out” a billing system and replaced the old system with a next generation system.
Responsibilities and skills include, debating the merits of a solutions to a diverse audience (IT and business), retro fitting the SLA infrastructure, and providing oversight and ownership of the new systems architecture and implementation/integration process. We need someone who has done and is not afraid of a BIG systems integration project.
• Develop, document, communicate, and enforce architecture standards, tenants and policies.
• Review proposed and existing IT projects, systems designs, and implementation strategies for compliance with IT standards and tenants.
• At least 10 years of experience in full SDLC with at least 3 years architecting enterprise application in various business domains.
• Experience with software architecture and full SDLC of large-scale distributed enterprise applications that employ the full JEE technology stack, lightweight containers (e.g. Spring), Application Servers, Middleware Message Brokers, Dynamic Application Resource Brokers, and transaction managers/monitors.
• Experience in analyzing and modeling applications, systems, and components using methodologies such as Rational Unified Process, Agile Development, etc. Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
• Experience with Agile Methodology and practical work within an Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC.)
• Experience in architecting and developing high-volume, multi-channel/tier enterprise software applications/products for verticals such as telecommunications, e-commerce, financial/banking, hospitality, supply-chain etc.
• Expert knowledge of web, middleware, and backend system architecture and JEE based technologies, including open standards for interoperability.
• Proficiency in networking technologies including data encryption, compression, authentication and authorization, SSO, web security etc. Experience with issues of data transformation and quality of service in a bandwidth-challenged environment is highly preferred.
• Proven work experience in using large RDBMS systems, ETL and data warehouse solutions.
• Working experience in creating solutions for integrating legacy systems, enterprise backend systems, heterogeneous systems, and external third-party systems using standard protocols and industry standard interoperability mechanisms.
• In-depth knowledge of SOA, Web Services, ESB, BPEL, JBI, Service Container Architecture, Event Stream Processing/CEP, and other related technology aspects as well as Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Proven experience in performing non-functional software requirements analysis (QoC); concurrency, parallel processing, clustering & load balancing, HA and replication.
No third party applicants please!
This job was posted on: 11/17/09 9:22 AM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=5846
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs