[ajug-jobs] Sr. Software Engineer – Managed Services
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Tue Dec 29 13:46:01 EST 2009
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 6,037
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer – Managed Services
Business Name: nuBridges
Email: gkennedy at velossent.com
• Develop leading edge hosted eBusiness applications including participating in new development, design, testing and maintenance. Full life cycle development.
• Work with the operations team to work through aspects of product deployments and production issues in a 24/7 environment.
• Strong OO design and Java skills.
• Must have strong problem solving and diagnostic skills – the ability to respond quickly and to efficiently diagnose and resolve production issues.
• Keen interest in improving solutions reliability and maintainability by researching, proposing and implementing new enabling technologies.
• Strong experience developing with Oracle and SQL
• Practical experience in using open source technologies including Hibernate, JBoss, Spring, and Apache Tomcat.
• Experience with high transactional JMS implementations.
• Excellent communication skills – this position will interact with customers
• Motivation to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with 5+ years of experience
• Ability to profile applications and tune performance at a database and code level.
• Experience with large data sets, and understand their characteristics in both OLTP and OLAP systems.
• Familiarity with working in an agile methodology such as SCRUM.
• Familiarity with B2B/e-Business, and EDI. Understands the X12 and EDIFACT standards at a transactional level.
• Exposure to file transfer protocols (FTP, AS2, SFTP, HTTP).
• Experience in the delivery of a multi-tenant application.
nuBridges, Inc. offers competitive pay and a generous benefit package to all of our full time employees. Benefits are effective on the first day of employment and include medical and dental plans subsidized by the company, 401K matching, PTO, and STD/LTD. In addition, all full time employees are equity holders in the company. The company also has an annual bonus program for all non-commissioned employees. For more information or to apply for this position, please email resume to GKennedy at velossent, the Contract Corporate Recruiter, or call (803) 628-0258.
nuBridges, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of nuBridges not to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
nuBridges is a leading provider of software and services to protect sensitive data at rest and in transit, and to transfer data internally or externally with end-to-end security, control and visibility. nuBridges encryption, key management, managed file transfer and B2B integration solutions are used to comply with security mandates and to digitally integrate business processes among enterprises, systems, applications and people. Over 3,000 customers depend on nuBridges secure eBusiness solutions to encrypt billions of credit card transactions, exchange billions of dollars in B2B transactions and enable countless business-critical file transfers including Walmart, Amazon.com, Timberland, American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Bon Ton, Wachovia, Sun Trust, AIG, CheckFree, and Verizon. nuBridges is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. www.nubridges.com.
This job was posted on: 12/29/09 1:46 PM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=6037
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs