[ajug-jobs] Principal Architect
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Mon Aug 31 12:47:31 EDT 2009
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 5,384
Job Title: Principal Architect
Business Name: The Intersect Group
Email: amlaurel at theintersectgroup.com
1) Manages and leads the technical work of a small development group as part of the larger development team.
2) Coordinates and works daily with Principal Architect on the overall design, architecture and development efforts.
3) Works with Principal Architect to develop and maintains standards as part of the development process.
4) Reviews code of other developers to ensure they are compliant with standards.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies while consistently using an entrepreneurial approach:
Problem Solving - Identifies and is persistent in resolving problems or obstacles in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in-group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with sensitive topics.
Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Takes calculated risks; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets favorable response.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Makes allowances for uncontrollable business variables.
Teamwork – Has the ability to manage and work in a team. Exhibits high self-confidence, passion, and optimism; Challenges and motivates others to perform at or above expected levels; Able to secure and maintain others’ trust in all interactions
Technical Skills – Shows expertise in various technologies used by the organization e.g. Java, Linux, various JBoss products and SQL.
Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on building mutually productive relations with others.
Oral/Written Communication – Always conducts himself/herself as a polished, creditable company representative in all interactions with others, communications, presentations, reports, etc.
5) Prototypes and develops code as necessary.
6) Creates documentation as necessary.
7) Helps determine estimates.
8) Ensures test plans are created and maintained.
• A solid track record of accomplishments in development preferred.
• At least 5 years of total development experience.
• 3 years experience with the following required: Java J2SE, SQL, Object-oriented design, source control, HTML, XML, Ant, UNIX/Linux, Windows
• Experience with the following strongly desired: Java J2EE including Generics and Annotations, JBoss App Server, Oracle, Hibernate, Seam, JSF (or JSP), RichFaces ( or other Faces implementation), Mule or other ESB technologies, Web Services (i.e. Axis, CXF).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently on multiple /projects tasks with stringent schedules.
This job was posted on: 8/31/09 12:47 PM
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/job-detail.html?jobId=5384
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ajug-jobs