[ajug-jobs] Software Architect
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Tue Sep 2 09:17:09 EDT 2008
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 2244
Job Title: Software Architect
Business Name: IDR
Email: aallen at idr-inc.com
As the nation's leading health care services company, we provide pharmaceuticals, medical supplies and health care information technologies that make health care safer while reducing costs. We touch virtually every aspect of health care. We are looking for a Software Architect with the following:
EXPERIENCE: 8+ years of overall IT experience with 4+ years of tech lead / Architect experience.
EDUCATION: 4 year degree in computer science, information systems or a related field.
• Deep experience in architecting / developing Java J2EE and .NET web based applications
• Hands on exposure to relevant Web technologies including
o Programming languages like PHP, Ruby
o Web servers like IIS and Apache
o Application Servers like Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere
o Content Management and Portal Systems
o Databases such as SQL Server, MySQL,
o Integration technologies such as SQL Server Integration Services
o Operating Systems such as Windows as well as Linux / UNIX
• Demonstrated experience in quickly researching latest technologies and applying those to create unique solutions to solve real business problems from proof of concept to a stable production application
• Demonstrated experience working in a “Buy” environment by utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) applications and customizing them as opposed to building applications from scratch.
• Ability to design, implement, debug and execute solutions that meets specifications.
• Understanding and enforcement of technical quality (security, maintainability, performance, scalability etc.)
• Proven ability, skills and desire, to get involved at hands‐on level for problem solving and troubleshooting Production emergency situations
• Proven experience with configuration and build management tools such as CVS, Ant, Maven etc
• Demonstrated experience in leading teams over several enterprise level projects throughout the project SDLC
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Partnering and collaborating with Business teams in delivering projects
• Working with management and business partners to identify, estimate and prioritize solutions
• Providing direction, mentoring and coaching to junior team members.
• Ability to multi‐task and work effectively across multiple deliverables
• Work in a cross‐functional team environment with non‐technical disciplines
• Experience with change management and configuration policies
• Experience in working with vendors to evaluate software, hardware, or services
This is a direct perm position. Only green card or citizens may apply. Please call 770-671-0040x142
This job was posted on: 2008-09-02
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=2244
More information about the ajug-jobs