[ajug-jobs] Lead Software Architect
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Mon Oct 20 10:47:35 EDT 2008
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 2342
Job Title: Lead Software Architect
Business Name: IDR
Email: rlambros at idr-inc.com
Responsible for leading large scale, high visibility development projects for the corporate internet and intranet sites of a Fortune 100 company through the customization of various platforms such as Portal, Content Management, Integration tools that are based on Java,/J2EE, .NET and other Web technologies. A broad knowledge of Web development tools and languages is required, including strong Java skills and moderate understanding of .NET technologies.
This person will work in a team environment as a senior technologist, should be a self‐starter with the ability to manage enterprise technology projects and be able to work closely with customers. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required, along with demonstrated leadership skills and a focus on customer satisfaction and customer relationship building.
• Deep experience in architecting / developing Java J2EE and .NET web based applications
• Hands on exposure to relevant Web technologies including
o Programming languages like PHP, Ruby
o Web servers like IIS and Apache
o Application Servers like Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere
o Content Management and Portal Systems
o Databases such as SQL Server, MySQL,
o Integration technologies such as SQL Server Integration Services
o Operating Systems such as Windows as well as Linux / UNIX
• Demonstrated experience in quickly researching latest technologies and applying those to create unique solutions to solve real business problems from proof of concept to a stable production application
• Demonstrated experience working in a “Buy” environment by utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) applications and customizing them as opposed to building applications from scratch.
• Ability to design, implement, debug and execute solutions that meets specifications.
• Understanding and enforcement of technical quality (security, maintainability, performance, scalability etc.)
• Proven ability, skills and desire, to get involved at hands‐on level for problem solving and troubleshooting Production emergency situations
• Proven experience with configuration and build management tools such as CVS, Ant, Maven etc
• Demonstrated experience in leading teams over several enterprise level projects throughout the project SDLC
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Partnering and collaborating with Business teams in delivering projects
• Working with management and business partners to identify, estimate and prioritize solutions
• Providing direction, mentoring and coaching to junior team members.
• Ability to multi‐task and work effectively across multiple deliverables
• Work in a cross‐functional team environment with non‐technical disciplines
• Experience with change management and configuration policies
• Experience in working with vendors to evaluate software, hardware, or services
This job was posted on: 2008-10-20
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=2342
More information about the ajug-jobs