[ajug-jobs] J2ee Developer - Contract to hire!
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Wed Nov 12 15:07:35 EST 2008
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 2370
Job Title: J2ee Developer - Contract to hire!
Location: Dunwoody, Ga
Business Name: Choice Technology Group, Inc.
Email: recruiter at choicetechgroup.com
No third party candidate will be considered!
Lead J2EE Software Developer Position
• Work with the project manager and the technical lead to understand project requirements.
• Make component design decisions based on requirements.
• Produce artifacts such as analysis and design documents relating to customizations of the applications.
• Hands on code development for customizations and extensions to software where required.
• Work with Documentation team writers to document customizations to the core applications.
• Work with Quality Assurance to ensure complete test coverage of customizations to the core applications.
• Maintain knowledge transfer through Wiki and other mechanisms.
• Perform code reviews for peers on the development staff.
• Provide input to the refinement and evolution of the software platform.
• Requires participation in multiple project lifecycles from inception to transition, not necessarily using J2EE technology
• Requires 5+ years experience in J2EE application development
• Requires 3+ years experience with BEA Weblogic or IBM WebSphere application server
• Requires experience building J2EE web applications using proper MVC patterns
• Experience with Hibernate 2 or 3
• Requires experience interfacing with external systems through messaging mechanisms such as JMS or Web Services
• Requires a strong knowledge of database concepts and technologies, including a fundamental understanding of SQL and the ability to interface with database systems through code (i.e. JDBC)
• Requires experience using the JUnit testing framework and ability to produce adequate test coverage for all code written
• Requires experience producing analysis and design artifacts using industry standard tools such as Rational Rose
• Requires experience using version control systems
• Requires experience with XML-related technologies
• Experience with Websphere Commerce Server a PLUS
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong decision making skills
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to understand and communicate technical information
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must have the ability to work independently, as well as work as a team player
• Must have the ability to coach others
This job was posted on: 2008-11-12
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=2370
More information about the ajug-jobs