[ajug-jobs] Java Tech Lead - Contract-to-Hire - Relo OK
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Mon Nov 3 10:48:36 EST 2008
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 2361
Job Title: Java Tech Lead - Contract-to-Hire - Relo OK
Location: Pasadena, CA
Business Name: CMP
Email: bg at capitalmarketsp.com
Job Title: Java Tech Lead
Location: Pasadena, CA - Relocation assistance provided
Duration: Contract-to-Hire or could stay as contract only
Hourly Rate: Open - DOE
Salary: Open - DOE
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SETTLEMENT BUSINESS LINE APPLICATIONS
Sr. level hardcore Java technical lead with strong architectural and design skills. Acting as a technical subject matter expert, the individual will be responsible for leading the design, development, programming and testing of Settlement related systems and applications. Develops detailed system design and programming specifications on assigned project(s). Implements other tasks required for the development, implementation and continuing operation of various systems. Programs supported range from above average complexity to very complex. Supports the daily activity of the Project Manager by creating and maintaining reports and programs, and by providing technical support for system and software issues.
* Activities include but are not limited to: system level analysis, design sessions, coding, code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, supporting beta testing, bug fixes and documentation.
* Works with business partners and systems personnel to identify and develop new processes and/or systems, change current processes to enhance their effectiveness, or eliminate processes that are not justified.
* In support of this, performs financial analysis and coordinates computer system changes and development processes. Produces project documentation including formal proposals and schedules, system requirements and system testing plans.
* Trouble shoots any system failures and discrepancies. Recovery solutions are evaluated, selected and implemented. Communicates discrepancies determined in testing to impacted areas and monitors resolution.
* Designs and tests systems and/or systems changes accurately to insure system efficiency, integrity, productivity and maintainability.
* Sets appropriate goals and priorities that coordinate with the business areas and other organizational units and resources.
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* More than 10 years of Java development experience and an expert in Java - all around.
* More than 3 years of experience in leading J2EE application development
* Expert level knowledge with multi-tier J2EE enterprise application design and development.
* Expert level knowledge with Spring framework, Hibernate configuration and optimization
* Strong experience with Messaging, SOA, testing methodologies, and open source libraries
* Strong knowledge of relational database environment. Strong SQL, PL/SQL. Oracle required.
* Strong knowledge of UNIX environment, Solaris preferred.
* Knowledge of Seam, JSF, C++ is plus
SPECIFIC BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Has strong financial industry experience, especially in Fixed Income
* Demonstrates proficiency in systems analysis of business requirements.
* Has business and technical knowledge of investment processes. Uses solid business knowledge to develop rapid proactive solutions for significant business issues.
* Has advanced written and oral communication skills to make technical or non-technical material understandable to the business units, to make presentations to management and other personnel, and to conduct meetings.
To be considered, please submit your resume along with your hourly and/or salary requirements to bg @ capitalmarketsp.com
Capital Markets Placement
bg at capitalmarketsp.com
This job was posted on: 2008-11-03
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=2361
More information about the ajug-jobs