[ajug-jobs] Healthcare -4 Sr. Java Dev's w/ Spring Ibatis
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Fri Jun 6 14:31:24 EDT 2008
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 2118
Job Title: Healthcare -4 Sr. Java Dev's w/ Spring Ibatis
Business Name: StatCom / Jackson Healthcare
Email: pritchard at StatCom.com
MISSION - Creating the hospital of the future!
Sr. Java Application Developer
Alpharetta, GA Headquarters
pritchard at StatCom.com
Salary: $90,000 - 110,000
Check out our new HQ @ - http://www.JacksonHealthcareHQ.com
StatCom, a division of Jackson Healthcare, is one of Atlanta’s fastest growing companies. StatCom is searching for a motivated and highly skilled Senior Java Application Developer to join our software development team on a full-time basis.
In this exciting new position you will create the next generation of enterprise-wide, hospital solutions that actually make a difference to both patients and hospital executives. This revolutionary product enables hospitals to manage patient traffic and logistics, enterprise-wide, providing for the best patient experience while maximizing hospital resource utilization. As a Senior Java/J2EE Developer, you will contribute to all layers of the application but will be prized for your User Interface experience. The primary technologies used on the job include Java, Servlets, JSP, Ajax frameworks (GWT), DWR, JMS, Spring, Web Services, and Oracle.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Design and develop application modules using Java, J2EE, Ajax and Web Services.
• Contribute to the development of elegant user interfaces using Ajax and GWT.
• Write unit test cases and assist QA manager with function tests.
• Collaborate with teammates to troubleshoot and maintain existing application modules.
• Document technical designs using UML.
• Mentor junior developers on the team.
• 5+ years of UI development in a variety of technologies is required
• Proven mastery of MVC
• Experience with Ajax frameworks (GWT is a strong preference)
• Knowledge of object-oriented design and programming methodology
• Knowledge of design patterns
• Middleware / N-Tier architectures
• Open Source
• Spring framework
• Hibernate or iBatis
• Web Services
• Oracle and PL/SQL
• Maven 2
• Experience in SCRUM environment
OTHER HIGHLY VALUABLE SKILLS FOR THIS POSITION:
• Proven communication, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of the engineering team
• Manage multiple concurrent activities, all with fluctuating deadlines, by working with other departments, both internal and external
• Must be able to adapt to a high-pressure environment, effectively communicate with wide variety of people, and adapt to rapidly changing environment
• Must be able to quickly identify and resolve issues and concepts
• Must be able to make decisions immediately and discuss various perspectives and approaches rapidly
• Focused and Driven
StatCom’s www.statcom.com patient flow logistics and tracking software was developed to improve hospital-wide communications, patient throughput and capacity management. This unique healthcare IT solution provides an immediate and comprehensive view of the entire patient flow process with real-time tools to manage that flow within and between departments. Operational visibility increases, communication is enhanced, and patient care hand-offs are turned into handshakes. As a result, financial performance is maximized while greatly enhancing the patient experience. A number of leading and innovative hospitals in the U.S. are using StatCom to address their patient flow challenges. StatCom is a subsidiary of Jackson Healthcare Solutions, a group of companies focused on providing the healthcare industry with innovative people resources and IT solutions.
***We seek local market Atlanta, GA metro area candidates***
*******StatCom Patient Tracking Software That Predicts LOS Bottlenecks
Before They Occur
*******How StatCom’s Hospital Software Works
*******StatCom Patient Flow Logistics Enterprise Suite
*******Business Activity Monitoring for Effective Hospital Management
*******Aerial View, Directions and Maps to StatCom Atlanta Headquarters
StatCom is an equal opportunity employer. Our company is committed to equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.
This job was posted on: 2008-06-06
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=2118
More information about the ajug-jobs