[ajug-jobs] Jr/Sr Java Developer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Thu Jun 5 06:58:29 EDT 2008
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 2111
Job Title: Jr/Sr Java Developer
Business Name: IntelliOne
Email: coliver at intellione.com
We are seeking both Junior and Senior-level Java Application Developers for contract-to-hire positions in our Atlanta headquarters.
The successful candidate will work with a team to develop applications for Wireless Devices and Web, specifically in the Location-Based Services sector.
We’ve got some really interesting problems to solve, and we need developers up to the challenge. We need someone who can manipulate data from a physical system and make it into useful products. The candidate may be required to assist in tasks as varied as scientific algorithm development, web services development, web site development, and J2ME or .Net mobile application development. This is a great opportunity to round out your skill set and learn something new while contributing to the team’s success.
The candidate will participate in gathering requirements, designing and developing databases and applications, conducting testing, assisting with implementations, providing implementation support, and preparing technical documentation.
The candidate should fit into one or more of the following specialization categories:
• Web Applications (MVC, JSP, AJAX, .Net, etc.)
• Systems Architecture (Planning, Clustering, Load-Balancing, Testing, Monitoring, etc.)
• Mobile Applications (Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Symbian, iPhone, etc.)
• BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
• Senior: minimum of 5 years applications development experience. Junior: 1-3 years.
• Proficiency developing applications with Java
• Ability to analyze user requirements and translate them into an application.
• Thorough understanding of relational databases, client/server technology, server architecture, and networking protocols.
• Participation in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
• Documentation of program development, logic, coding, and corrections; manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
• Proficiency with JSP, HTML, Jscript, and AJAX preferred
• Experience with Tomcat and J2EE clustering and load-balancing a plus
• Experience developing web services a plus
• Experience with Spring MVC, Hibernate, XFire (CXF), and Acegi Security a plus.
• Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) a plus.
• Experience with mobile application development a plus (J2ME, Windows Mobile, Symbian, iPhone)
You must be Atlanta-based and available to work in our Atlanta headquarters 3-4 days per week.
What We Offer
• Very competitive salaries
• Medical/Dental benefits
• Flexible work hours and the ability to work remotely a portion of the week
• Huge growth potential
NO RECRUITERS. NO AGENCIES. NO C-TO-C.
This job was posted on: 2008-06-05
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=2111
More information about the ajug-jobs