[ajug-jobs] Sr. Software Engineer - Java
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Fri Oct 12 14:11:07 EDT 2007
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 1630
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer - Java
Business Name: Fair Isaac Corporation
Email: mikegalvin at fairisaac.com
Sr. Software Engineer - Java
Location: Norcross, GA
Company: Fair Isaac Corporation
Working for FAIR ISAAC will be the best DECISION you’ll ever make.
Fair Isaac’s powerful and intelligent software helps companies make better decisions every day.
Discover the benefits of working for Fair Isaac:
• New direction, growth and advancement opportunities
• Excellent compensation and benefits package (featuring: one week of vacation accrual upon hire, most benefit plan eligibility begins on 1st day of employment, flexible work schedules, 401k with company match, excellent tuition reimbursement plan)
• Dynamic and energetic environment
• Global company
• Innovative and diverse products and technology touching many different industries
• Commitment to teamwork, offering challenges and the opportunity to innovate
Consider joining other talented individuals where your contributions make an impact in the role of Product Development – Sr Software Engineer located in our Norcross office.
The vacancy is for a senior and experienced Java team developer to join a Product Development team in Atlanta. This is a multi-disciplined team which is responsible for product development of Fair Isaac collections and recovery products.
• The successful applicant will be involved in designing and developing the next generation of enterprise software for the collections and recoveries domain for Fair Isaac.
• The major development responsibilities will be:
• Acquire in depth knowledge of one or more of the supported products. This to be done by a combination of internal training courses, self study, and being mentored by colleagues.
• Analyze and design solutions from business requirements.
• Provide high quality code, adhering to the exacting standards applicable.
• Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes, so as to insure and improve the quality of the delivered code.
• Interact with other teams, including the QA group and technical authors to ensure that completed work adheres to appropriate quality standards and relevant changes are correctly documented.
• Participate in peer review sessions to ensure quality deliverables.
For consideration, candidates will have:
• A degree or equivalent in a computer-related discipline.
• Must have 5 to 7 years commercial software development experience.
• Must have an understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures.
• Strong knowledge of Java, experience with web-development using Servlets/JSP/J2EE or equivalent technologies.
• Experience developing UNIX applications.
• Understanding of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
• Good understanding of Services Oriented Architecture and Design principles.
• Understanding of concurrent programming concepts, experience with multi-threaded or multi-process applications or frameworks and related API’s.
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, experience with database connectivity API’s such as JDBC or ODBC.
People are our most important asset and what makes us successful. With you, we can make a difference in the markets we serve. Apply today on-line to requisition number 3460 at www.fairisaac.com.
FI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Lead Sr. Technical Recruiter
Fair Isaac Corporation
This job was posted on: 2007-10-12
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=1630
More information about the ajug-jobs