[ajug-jobs] Server/Portal Developer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Tue Mar 20 22:08:53 EDT 2007
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 1165
Job Title: Server/Portal Developer
Business Name: 4T Technologies
Email: steve.silver at 4t-us.com
Responsibilities include Messaging Infrastructure, Portal Framework, and portal system components as well as development/design of portal/messaging architecture components, implementation of all portal software components. This person will participate in design sessions for new system components and will be a member of the Application Development Team. This person will be responsible for design and implementation of portal architecture, ensuring timely delivery of software components, and providing support for architecture implementation and migration support to new components/architecture.
Java and Messaging development skills and the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment. Experience with IBM MQSeries (or any message-based experience) is imperative. Candidates must be flexible and able to shift with demands of the business and must be a self starter who takes initiative with the ability to understand requirements/needs and develop creative solutions. This person must be an articulate speaker with excellent listening skills, good communication skills; and must have Java development skills covering all Java standards APIs, object oriented programming, XML, XSL, XSLT. Experience with ActiveMQ, MQSeries, Oracle, and PL/SQL.
Bachelor’s Degree (BS or BA)
• 4+ years or equivalent proficiency level in analysis, design, programming, testing, and implementation.
• Solid background and skill in Java programming should include experience with web applications (struts), Web Services, Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Expertise developing solutions using Oracle 9i and PL/SQL
• Strong verbal skills, well-organized written communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively with audiences of various career levels and technical proficiency
• Ability to prosper in, and contribute to, a team environment
• Must be self-motivated
• Ideal candidate will have an aptitude for researching technical content (including source code) and developing an understanding of complex systems
About 4T Technologies:
Headquartered in Atlanta, 4T-Technologies Consulting is a preferred provider of I.T. Consulting and staffing services for Fortune 1000 companies. 4T-Technologies is in the business of helping I.T. and software organizations operate more effectively. We are a full-service company, specializing in software development and the implementation and integration of "off the shelf" products. I.T. Architecture, Business Process Management, I.T. Strategy as well as Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Documentation, EAI and Integration Services are select practice areas available to our clients.
This job was posted on: 2007-03-20
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=1165
More information about the ajug-jobs