[ajug-jobs] Financial Systems Manager
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Mon Mar 5 20:41:48 EST 2007
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 1136
Job Title: Financial Systems Manager
Location: chicago il
Business Name: staffing agency
Email: vsuman at avval.com
• Hands-on, outgoing Project/Program Manager.
• Responsible for ensuring the success of the Shared Service Initiative and the implementation of financial processes and Financial related Systems.
• The Shared Service Initiative entails multi-entities and business units with a phased approach.
• The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the overall project plan and vendor relationship, which will entail setting up a Shared Service back office system as related with the business requirements.
• Provide ongoing customer support and training to users and consultants for all Accounting based systems.
• Act as liaison between technical department and accounting /finance departments, translating Business needs into current technology.
• Make sure that all phases of the project are in line with the business needs throughout the implementation and on going.
• Manage internal/external project teams.
• Project Manager/Program Manager with prior experience managing staff and project tracking necessary.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
• Accounting experience or background in implementations of ERP Financial Systems required
• Shared Service Center setup or in-depth knowledge of Shared Service Center processes a plus
• 6-8 years experience with Financials and Project Leadership skills
• 6-8 years of Oracle Financials experience a plus
• PMP Certification required with strong management principles
• PMO understanding required
• Experience with Microsoft Access, Excel (including Macros), MS-Projects and MS-PowerPoint
• Design, analysis, coding, documentation and implementation methodology experience required
• Basic understanding of Local Area Network / Client Server Concepts (Windows 2000 and NT a plus)
• Project Leadership skills required
• Major ERP Accounting system implementation a plus
• Manage implementation of Shared Service Financial Systems
• Manage technical staff and vendor resources
• Define and create Project Plans and lead multiple projects
• Responsible for meeting timelines and budgets for assigned projects
• Assign work load to staff and coordinate regular staff meetings
• Communicate with end-users and be able to understand the Financial Language of accounting
• Provide reasonable estimates for task that are assigned
• Create project specifications
• Meet established deadlines, communicate to Management when milestones are not being met
This job was posted on: 2007-03-05
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=1136
More information about the ajug-jobs