[ajug-jobs] Software Engineer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Wed Feb 14 13:21:31 EST 2007
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 1098
Job Title: Software Engineer
Business Name: Confidential
Email: jason.dobbs at modisit.com
A client in Atlanta/Dunwoody is looking to fill a Software Engineer position for a 6-Month Contract. The Engineer must have good communication skills, quick learner, and be able to hit the ground running. Any certifications are a plus and will get looked at first. Some front end work is involved. Must have the ability to find data and generate data from the database.
If qualified and interested, please send a fully detailed Word version of a resume along with rate/salary, references and availability to interview and start.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
• 3-6 years experience in relevant technologies
• Good knowledge of and experience with user interface design patterns, visual design elements, web technologies, and development methodologies.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to any given situation.
• Good knowledge in Object Oriented analysis, design and programming.
• Experience using automated unit testing technologies (JUNIT, HTTPUnit, Selinium).
• Possess basic project management skills to track all project work.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization
• Exceptional customer service attitude and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience using configuration control and defect tracking tools (CVS, Subversion & Test Director).
• College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
-Heavy J2EE background
-Heavy JBoss or Weblogic
-Java 4...nice to have Java 5
-Knowledge of JSP is a plus
-Experience with JUnit is a plus
-They use Apache and Apache Tomcat web servers
-IDE (they use Eclipse, NetBeans) if you have one of those or IntelliJ Idea, EMACS, VIM that is a plus.
6 Month Contract
About Modis, Inc. - Atlanta:
Modis is one of the world’s largest and most respected providers of IT services and solutions. We deploy human capital to meet your organization’s IT goals using the optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources, and project outsourcing. Today, Modis delivers world-class IT solutions to more than 1,000 clients in the US, Canada, the UK, and Europe. Our unique corporate structure offers you well defined services and solutions tailored specifically to your needs. Modis gives you the ability to acquire the knowledge, resources, skill sets and manpower to be nimble, efficient and strikingly effective in your mission.
This job was posted on: 2007-02-14
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=1098
More information about the ajug-jobs