[ajug-jobs] SR. Software Engineer
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Thu Feb 8 16:09:47 EST 2007
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 1084
Job Title: SR. Software Engineer
Business Name: Premiere Global
Email: manoj.singh at premiereglobal.com
Sr. Software Engineer - Product Development
We are a growing development team seeking Java professionals. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design, program, and unit/component test everything from new features to new products.
Our clients (e.g., Bank of America, Travelocity) use our products to communicate with their customers. We both sell and host our software products. Because of the success of our product, we are experiencing a significant increase in the number of clients, client volumes, and feature requests.
As Senior Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn and work across the entire architecture. The product architecture is a distributed Java application. The user interface is built using both Swing Applets and JSPs. Synchronous calls are over RMI and web services. Asynchronous components are integrated with Oracle’s JMS implementation and make use of Flux, a Java based scheduling/workflow tool. Components of the application are database intensive and make use of optimized SQL and Oracle PL/SQL. In addition, the application utilizes Hibernate to allow clients to customize their data schema without programming.
* Design, program and unit/component test product features and new products.
* Collaborate closely with the product architect and other developers to analyze requirements and extend the architecture.
* Analyze performance implications of various design alternatives and conduct both ad-hoc and planned performance testing.
* Work with quality assurance and customer support to evaluate and correct defects in our product.
* B.S. in Computer Science, equivalent degree or experience.
* Four plus years of Linux/UNIX and Java software development including distributed and or database intensive applications.
Our office has the atmosphere of a small company with the financial resources of a large company. Our structure creates great interaction and collaboration between developers on a daily basis, so you won’t get stuck sitting at your desk all day. We offer a casual dress code and business travel is very limited. The office is located at 75 and Howell Mill just above the 75/85 split.
Please email your resume to manoj.singh at premiereglobal.com.
No recruiters please.
This job was posted on: 2007-02-08
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=1084
More information about the ajug-jobs