[ajug-jobs] Java Consultant
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Wed Dec 5 14:38:50 EST 2007
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 1763
Job Title: Java Consultant
Business Name: Sability Inc.
Email: careers at sability.com
Do you have what it takes to work at Sability?
Sability is a consulting firm providing expertise for Workforce Management solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
For over 16 years, we have applied superior knowledge, project planning, and implementation experience to enable our clients to successfully implement their systems. Our customers rank as some of the largest and best companies on the Fortune 500. See why our reputation speaks for itself!
Sability was founded by a group of Workforce Management industry professionals who not only saw a better way to implement workforce management systems, but a unique way to build a consultant friendly organization.
Our consultants are hand picked for their superior knowledge and implementation expertise. Our staff is known for their ability to stay calm in a crisis, maintain confidence, and support clients--while managing projects in high profile positions.
We're looking for Java consultants who want to learn and upgrade their knowledge base.
Salary based on experience.
• Qualified applicants should have a background in Java application development in a J2EE environment. Required technical skills include Java programming, XML, JSP, servlets, JDBC, and SQL.
• Excellent communication and demonstrated client management skills are essential.
• Knowledge of SQL performance tuning, database and J2EE appserver administration, Cognos reporting, PL/SQL and Dash optimizer are also nice-to-have skills.
• It is essential that the qualified applicants have excellent communication skills to enable them to gather requirements from end-users and produce well-written, professional-grade documentation for our clients.
• Previous experience in an enterprise consulting position a plus.
• Experience with time entry, scheduling and enterprise workforce management systems is highly desirable.
• Part time to full time travel may be required.
Plus - We love consultants who:
• Can't live within the box
• Think completely differently
• Have an obsession for detail
• Have a for customer success
• Have above average social skills
• Have an exceptional sense of humor
So, if you identify with Dilbert cartoons, love the "Artifacts from History" page in Wired, and have an insatiable desire to discover new ways of doing things better, then introduce yourself and shoot us an email with an attached resume to:
careers at sability.com
Tell us what you've been up to, and where you'd like to be. Bonus points if you can make us laugh...
This job was posted on: 2007-12-05
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=1763
More information about the ajug-jobs