[ajug-jobs] Java Engineer/Architect
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Wed Sep 20 16:38:56 EDT 2006
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 833
Job Title: Java Engineer/Architect
Location: Sandy Springs (North Atlanta)
Business Name: Online Insight
Calling All Java Super-Freaks that Eat, Live, and Breath Java Open Source Projects, Forums, and Publications and Who are Ready for Their Next Big Challenges at a Successful Enterprise Software Company Where You Can Truly Make a Difference!!
Customers drive the market. Fail to keep them happy and your competitors will! At Online Insight, we’ve built our business around this fundamental philosophy—never losing sight that it’s customers who hold the balance of power. When, where, WHY and how customers repeatedly relate to a company is predicated on how they deliver against customers’ expectations for superior products, solid customer service and a satisfying experience.
Online Insight immediately improves sales and marketing effectiveness, across all channels (Internet, kisok, wireless, call center, IVR...) through the deployment of our sophisticated software platform that dynamically creates real-time Collaborative Customer Conversations™ with prospects to mathematically model their needs an preferences. This model allows our clients to sell the right products to the right people at the right time with exactly the right sales presentations. Our analytic tools then allow organizations to understand each customer’s personal preferences and trade-offs inherent when making complex purchasing decisions. This ability of our software solutions to capture and analyze personal preference information, at the point of interaction, and at staggeringly high scale provides organizations first-hand, real-time knowledge into the reasons WHY customers buy their products to make strategic business decisions NOW. These decisions include how to market, advertise, train the salesforce, develop new product offerings, etc.
We are currently seeking Top-Notch Enterprise Java Software Engineers with the following expertise:
Primary Skills and Responsibilities:
• Core knowledge of Java-based technologies including the Java SDK and J2EE technologies including EJB, XML, and JMS.
• Experience with user interface technologies such as JSP, XML/XSL, and UI Design.
• Experience with Object Oriented technologies: OOA/OOD, Design Patterns, and UML.
• Experience with Open source technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JBoss
• Comfortable with databases, J2EE application servers, and open source tools.
• Self-motivated, results oriented individuals driven to succeed in complex environments.
• Dedication to high quality software engineering.
• Comfortable with advanced techniques in software development and/or mathematics.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to a variety of technical audiences.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Technology savvy - Internet, CRM, or e-business experience a plus.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in relevant field.
• Passion to be the best at your job and to insure that Online Insight's products are more sophisticated, scalable, accurate, and awe-inspiring than anything else in our marketplace.
Send resume and salary requirements to: careers at onlineinsight.com
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. No recruiters please.
Online Insight works hard to ensure that there are no restrictions and limits on what the most talented Java-Gurus in Atlanta can achieve as they help us reach our corporate objectives and strive individually to be key-contributors to our success.
This job was posted on: 2006-09-20
More information about the ajug-jobs