[ajug-jobs] Java/J2EE Developers
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Fri Nov 10 11:58:16 EST 2006
A new job has been added:
Job ID: 916
Job Title: Java/J2EE Developers
Business Name: SolTech, Inc.
Email: recruiter1 at soltech.net
Java/J2EE Developers: Growth-Driven Opportunities
SolTech has been asked to identify two candidates for one of our clients.
Our client is a software product and services company located near (not in) Buckhead. We’ve had the happy opportunity to provide SolTech’s software development and staffing services to this company for years, and we truly admire this company. It’s a technology driven environment with an informal culture. The company has (and continues to) experience growth and profitability. The company is populated with talented software professionals who are also likeable folks.
Within the company, there’s an extremely well regarded (and hugely profitable) development group that drives and supports J2EE-based service offerings in transaction processing for financial applications. The group is killing it commercially and is well chartered by the company. The group is managed by one of the most talented (and downright likeable) managers we know. And, the group is on the grow!
Our client is seeking two J2EE Developers:
1. Senior Developer: several years of full life cycle large scale J2EE development. Strengths in both design and code. Strong across three tiers. Great command of classic J2EE technology as well as knowledge of/experience in latest/Open Source technologies. Fabulous personality. Team player. Idea contributor. Go-to personality. Potential to lead in the future.
2. Intermediate Developer: two-plus-ish years of J2EE Development. Able to contribute to full life cycle J2EE work. Eager. Smart. Sponge-like yet independent. Huge personality leaning toward likeability. Obvious potential.
We have placed a number of folks in this group. The verdict is unanimously positive: great manager, great work, and great place to work.
We are seeking:
• Degree (highly prfd); Sun Certs (highly prfd)
• 2+ years Full Life Cycle J2EE Development
• Thorough command of classic J2EE and some experience in Open Source
• Senior Level: accomplishments in design/architecture. Ability to contribute to strategies. Mentor. Technical resource.
• Intermediate Level: High potential. Eager. Record of achievement in FLC J2EE Development. Obvious high potential.
• Both: Team Player. Winsome Personality. Great Communicator.
Qualified Candidates are strongly urged to send a resume ASAP. We will respond promptly to strong fits. No phone calls, please. We are most interested in Local Candidates. Our client does not provide sponsorships.
This job was posted on: 2006-11-10
For more information, please visit: http://www.ajug.org/ajugjobs/showJobDetail.do?id=916
More information about the ajug-jobs