[ajug-jobs] A new job posting: Lead QA Engineer
AJUG Job Posting Service
gunnar at hillert.com
Thu Jan 26 19:04:39 EST 2006
A new job has been added to the job posting service of the
Atlanta Java User Group (AJUG).
Job ID: 440
Job Title: Lead QA Engineer
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Business Name: ClariFI
ClariFI is small but quickly growing software company based in Boca Raton. The company provides state of the art financial engineering tools to the largest and most sophisticated investment managers around the world. We are actively seeking engineering candidates with proven track records and superior academic backgrounds to help us build the next generation in investment management software.
* Identify, implement, execute, and maintain test plans using black box, white box, and performance testing.
* Automate unit testing, performance testing, and integration testing.
* Verify the existence of defects and their resolution.
* Improve defect prevention, product development efficiency, and quality.
* Manage and improve software build process and release activities.
* Strong understanding of QA principles, techniques, and technologies.
* 3+ years of testing and test automation experience with complex, enterprise-quality software applications.
* Experience in designing, building a test harness or test framework is a big plus.
* Self-motivated, able to work well individually and with a team, able to put in extra hours to meet tight deadlines.
* Programming experience (Java, C++, or C#)
* Strong scripting skills (shell, Perl, or batch files)
* Familiarity with tools like ANT, JUnit, and installation tools (InstallAnywhere).
* Good working knowledge of MS Windows, UNIX/Linux, relational databases, and version control systems.
* Experience in financial services technology is a big plus.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent
To apply, please forward your resume with cover to jobs at clarifi.com.
Fore more details please visit:
This job was posted on: 2006-01-26
The Atlanta Java Usergroup - http://www.ajug.org
More information about the ajug-jobs