[ajug-jobs] A new job posting: Senior J2EE Developer
AJUG Job Posting Service
gunnar at hillert.com
Fri Feb 3 17:45:14 EST 2006
A new job has been added to the job posting service of the
Atlanta Java User Group (AJUG).
Job ID: 452
Job Title: Senior J2EE Developer
Location: Norcross, GA
Business Name: Hunter Technical Resources
This individual will be responsible for architecting and building both the front and back ends of a very large, enterprise class commercial software system.
The ideal candidate will have several years of overall experience in developing large scale applications and a minimum of 3-5 year experience in Java/J2EE programming.
The individual must be able to work with limited supervision on assignments involving all aspects of enterprise application development. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are also required in this team-oriented environment.
Qualifications / responsibilities include:
- Looking for people who have experience with and want to build higher-levels, those beyond basic web apps.
- B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Very good understanding of J2EE architectural concepts. Server-side / broad J2EE, not just just JSP side experience.
- Strong Java skills and OO design experience, including working knowledge or core libraries, design patterns, JSP, and servlets.
- Experience in database design and SQL.
- Hands-on experience in emerging technologies like Web Services (BPEL, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, UDDI)</LI><LI>Knowledge of session management, object relational mapping, XML web services.
- Will handle security issues of the enterprise system.
- Strong EJB understanding/experience.
- Experience with Hibernate, xDoclet (process that works code and makes EJB simpler), IntelliJ (not a must have, should be easy to pick up)
- Agile practices (test-first development) environment, so experience here would be beneficial. (i.e. coding standards)
Qualified candidates, please email your resume ASAP for immediate consideration!!
Fore more details please visit:
This job was posted on: 2006-02-03
The Atlanta Java Usergroup - http://www.ajug.org
More information about the ajug-jobs