[ajug-jobs] A new job posting: Java Software Engineer
AJUG Job Posting Service
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Tue Apr 11 09:56:01 EDT 2006
A new job has been added to the job posting service of the
Atlanta Java User Group (AJUG).
Job ID: 566
Job Title: Java Software Engineer
Business Name: Prestige
Java Software Engineer
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Java Software Engineers who is available to begin immediately, or within the month.
The unique candidate is someone who is an expert in the Eclipse development environment and has built commercial-grade, component-based, and network applications. This includes designing, architecting, and coding distributed enterprise applications. This person must have a solid knowledge of HTTP and HTTPS protocols. The ideal candidate must thrive on a fast-paced, hard-working development team and have a passion for keeping up to date on the latest technologies.
- Strong Java skills developing on the latest Eclipse development environment.
- Eclipse plug-in development experience.
- GUI tools development experience.
- Web application framework technologies, e.g. Struts.
- Experience with J2EE application server technologies like WebSphere, Tomcat Oracle, JBoss.
- Strong technical skills with the following technologies are a plus: JSP, JDBC, XML.
- Experience developing object-oriented, component-based, enterprise applications.
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications.
- Experience developing commercial applications.
- Internet security background (Web application security a plus).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Independent, self-motivated worker requiring little supervision.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Degree in computer science, computer information systems or related field of study.
- Competitive pay
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work hours
- Challenging, dynamic work environment
- Fun, energetic company
Fore more details please visit:
This job was posted on: 2006-04-11
The Atlanta Java Usergroup - http://www.ajug.org
More information about the ajug-jobs