[ajug-jobs] A new job posting: Java/J2EE Developers
AJUG Job Posting Service
no_reply at jrecruiter.org
Mon Apr 10 12:35:39 EDT 2006
A new job has been added to the job posting service of the
Atlanta Java User Group (AJUG).
Job ID: 563
Job Title: Java/J2EE Developers
Location: Columbus, GA
Business Name: Thompson Technologies
Our client is seeking four Java/J2EE Developers for permanent or contact positions in Columbus, GA. The client was listed as a "Top 100 Companies to Work For" in 2004 abd 2005.
Permanent position at mid $60's to high $70's + Excellent Benefits
Hourly pay 45 - 55/hr
1) Seeking candidates that are Lead Caliber or Sr. Level
2) Team player with above average communication skill
3) Experienced in Financial Services (Banks, Insurance, Mortgage)
would be nice but not required.
A background check including Credit, Criminal and Work History will
also be required before being deployed.
Working on the Product Delivery team, looking for experienced, well-
rounded Java developer specializing in web/internet technologies
(J2EE, JSP/Servlets, EJBs, JMS, XML and JDBC) to join a veteran
team of J2EE developers who are responsible for the architecture, design
and development of financial industry software.
Qualified candidates will design and implement components within our
existing J2EE framework and will bring a firm understanding of J2EE
technologies and best practices to the team. Proven expertise in Java,
Weblogic 7/8 and Unix is necessary.
- Three years of hands on server side Java design and development
- At least five years total web and object oriented development
- Extensive hands-on experience with the following J2EE
technologies: EJB,servlet, JDBC, JSP, HTML
-Must have proven experience developing solutions with the
following tools and technologies: J2EE, Weblogic 7/8, Struts 1.1
- Minimum of B.S. degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL is a plus
- Experience in performance tuning, load testing, deployments and QA
- Understanding of and experience with full software development
lifecycle including functional & technical specification, documentation,
QA processes, source control,
maintenance and deployments
- Strong teamwork and proven problem solving ability
Qualified applicants may send their resumes to
cheryl.starks at ttinc.net
Please answer the following questions?
1. What is your salary or bill rate expectation?
2. Are you currently on a project? If so, when is it due to end?
3. What's your availability to interview? To start a new position?
4. What is the status of your eligibility to work in the U.S.? If
on an H1b, please include the name, company, email and phone
telephone number of your subcontracting company?
Thompson Technologies has been named several times as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 500. We have recently been selected as one of Atlanta's 50 fastest growing companies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle! Our growth is due mainly to a partnering approach with our Clients. We are focused on making our Clients successful, and we do it with honesty and integrity.
Fore more details please visit:
This job was posted on: 2006-04-10
The Atlanta Java Usergroup - http://www.ajug.org
More information about the ajug-jobs