[ajug-jobs] A new job posting: J2EE Developer
AJUG Job Posting Service
gunnar at hillert.com
Thu Oct 20 22:18:13 EDT 2005
A new job has been added to the job posting service of the
Atlanta Java User Group (AJUG).
Job ID: 257
Job Title: J2EE Developer
Business Name: enablus
Our firm is engaged to deliver several technology projects in support of the launch of a new service offering for a Fortune 500 software company. The service will launch in Q1 of 2006.
We seek a J2EE Developer to add to the team. Phase one of this project will last 3-4 months. Other phases expected to follow. Development will occur primarily in Atlanta.
- Five of total experience, with minimum of 4 years writing commercial-grade Java code
- Experience in building J2EE transaction frameworks for managing 'state," business rules and data transformation, capable of handling 100,000 orders per day
- Experience in a full SDLC projects involving high-transaction apps dealing with multiple system interfaces
- Java RMI experience preferred
- Specific traits we'll look for include good UML skills, appreciation for JUnit, great communication skills
- Order-tracking and supply chain experience a plus
The ideal candidate will have some experience in Class Loading, multi-threading, socket programming, and Object-Oriented Design. Multi-threaded server-side java experience is a plus
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, along with hourly rate expectations and availability to recruiting at enablus.com
Fore more details please visit:
This job was posted on: 2005-10-20
The Atlanta Java Usergroup - http://www.ajug.org
More information about the ajug-jobs