[ajug-jobs] Java Developer Needed: 8+ months position contract position in Atlanta, GA.
rajesh at itcsolutions.com
Fri Nov 5 22:57:13 EST 2004
We are in the process of identifying suitable candidates for the below
described position.If you are best fit for this position, please respond
ASAP by emailing your updated resume as a word document to
rajesh at itcsolutions.com, along with expected rate, availablity, work status
and contact details.
Title: Java Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA.
Duration: 8+ months
No. of positions: 3
This work will be carried out in alignment with the Directory Services
The work includes not only new development, but also maintenance, debugging
and troubleshooting of existing connectors; upgrade support for new
connector software releases; and enhancements for established connectors,
development of LDAP schemas and J2EE Servlet/EJB development.
Other responsibilities include:
2. Working directly as support to the efforts of the Directory Application
Development, as requested.
· 4+ years of work experience.
· Expert in multiple programming languages, development environments,
debugging tools, testing tools, programming aids, system design tools, DBMS
· Background in Information Systems with additional professional training in
areas of primary function.
· Good working knowledge of XML schemas and XSLT technologies, J2EE
patterns, EJB development and of Java LDAP programming.
. Knowledge of JDBC interfaces, flat files, PeopleSoft, RACF, and Windows
. Experience with LDAP (Novell), AD/AM and manipulation of authentication
· Experience working in a project-oriented, matrix organization.
Pls send resumes ASAP, for an immediate interview.
IT Solutions Inc.
Email: rajesh at itcsolutions.com
More information about the ajug-jobs