Statistics: 135 hit(s)
Job Offered By:
The J2EE Senior Software Engineer will perform the following duties under the supervision of the Director of Engineering:
• Writes and codes to technical specifications/designs for high performance transaction (online and batch) processing framework projects/platform features based on business requirements.
• Senior candidates will be expected to provide technical leadership to both on- and off-shore developers, as well as lead teams of developers during development of complex features.
• Collaborate with QA as needed.
• Work closely with Product Managers to define and refine the product requirements.
• Interact closely with the finance department on site operations.
• 7+ years of relevant experience in the design, development and documentation of multi-tiered J2EE enterprise software systems.
• 4+ years proficiency and experience in Oracle PL/SQL and developing J2EE applications with Oracle. Stored Procedures & writing complex queries is required.
• Solid experience with Spring technologies, ORM frameworks (iBatis, Hibernate, etc) is a must.
• Proficient in the creation and use of Ant Build scripts.
• Experience with SQL databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc)
• Development/Deployment experience with one or more J2EE/JEE application servers (JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.), ideally in the SaaS applications space.
• Proficient in the use of version control using Subversion, including branching, merging, and tagging releases.
• Strong Linux experience.
• Familiarity with standard professional software development processes including source code control, unit testing, and code reviews
• Excellent interpersonal, listening, written, and verbal skills.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve.
• Solid organizational and analytical skills.
• BS in Computer Science/related or equivalent experience.
• Web Services (SOAP, AJAX, etc)
• Experience with e-commerce applications, ad networks, shopping search or targeting, analytics/reporting/Data Warehouse applications, online affiliate marketing, SEO/SEM, and email marketing.