This came in handy this morning.
Looking for a strong Java Architect to help lead a team of developers in Midtown. The Java Architect should have a strong background designing SOA and Enterprise Service Bus to be consumed by web applications using Java Technologies.
• 5+ years of IT Solution Architect/Lead experience
• 5+ years of overall technical exposure on SOA,Middleware,Messaging,API and Application services
• 5+ years of experience in the role of a Solution Architect with demonstrated experience in developing and applying architecture blueprints and aligning projects to enterprise standards
• 3+ years experience delivering using Agile Methodology.
• Ability to multi-task and rapid context switch between Applications,programs and architecture initiatives.
• Ability to assess the impact of architecture changes on the business,application relationships and information flow
• Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle – must have participated on many projects through their complete lifecycles (requirements,design,development,launch).
• Strong ability to facilitate collaboration among senior technical team members and senior business leaders
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
A Telecommunications client of ours in the Lawrenceville area has an immediate need for a Senior Java Developer. This is a long-term contract,currently slated to go a year,but with the strong potential to go much longer.
I’ve included the job description below,if interested please email me at email@example.com.
As a scrum team member,work to implement and resolve all assigned User Stories and tasks.
Be a quality advocate in the team,utilizing TDD and BDD methodologies; ensuring all test automation tasks are being completed for all user stories.
Validate and document completion of developed automated tests and application source code.
Automate test cases as assigned. Verify and or implement fixes as assigned by scrum team.
Candidate MUST Requirements:
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
• Strong 5+ years experience in Java core development and Java automated test development environments
• Strong scripting language ability in the following: JUnit,Cucumber-JVM
• Strong North Bound API development and automation using : Web,SOAP,REST (RESTful API) )
• Experience with JSON,XML (Functional knowledge testing SOAP)
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver,SOAP UI
• Experience with Continuous Integration environments and frameworks,preferably Jenkins
• Experience working in multi-developer environment,involved in code review process,branching/releases,etc…
• Experience in system and functional software test automation development
• SSH,TCP/UDP,HTTP and Application Layer Protocol implementation Knowledge
• Strong Maven and Eclipse IDE experience
• Experience with mocking frameworks such as mockito
• Experience with security/authentication related testing (I.e. SSL/TLS (HTTPS),TACACS,LDAP,RADIUS,etc…)
• SCM Tools: SVN,GIT
• noSQL (Apache,Couch DB,Couchbase)
• Shell Scripting
• Java RMI
• UDP,HTTP and Application Layer Protocol Implementation Knowledge
• CCNA,TCP/IP Network knowledge
• Message Queuing Technologies
Minimum Education Preferred
• BS Computer Science/Engineering combined with 4-7+ years development experience
This is a great opportunity for a can do problem solving leader. You will be part of a large team of developers,BA’s,QA’s etc. We are looking for a self starter who works well with BA’s and has the ability to write detailed design docs along with hands on coding. This is a highly visible project for this large wireless communications company located in Alpharetta,GA. This is a highly complex application as it is the front line rating engine for all call records throughout the country…super high volume transaction processing.
If you are interested,I would like to speak with you personally about more details of this group and the application. Please feel free to contact me at 770-416-9900 x234…Paul
Below is the canned job description:
Design and code from specifications,analyzes,evaluates,tests,debugs,documents,and implements complex software apps
– Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
– Participate in the evaluation,recommendation,and selection of software solutions
– Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
– Research/analyze data processing functions,methods and procedures
– Excellent JAVA knowledge.
– Oracle SQL experience
– Experience with Mediation Zone is a huge plus.
– Experience with wireless rating a plus.
— comfortable multitasking and shifting work-focus based on prioirty
-Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Based in Atlanta,Vanco Payment Solutions is a leading provider of electronic payment services to over 30,000 clients. The company has earned a reputation as a trusted industry leader by offering services that combine an unparalleled mix of technology,security,and superior customer service.
Vanco Payment Solutions is seeking a Windows Active Directory and Systems Administrator professional to join its IT team. The Windows Active Directory and Systems Administrator is responsible for implementing,configuring,maintaining and monitoring system performance and capacity of all Windows Active Directory servers,and all other Windows systems in our office environments. Primary role of implementing,and supporting a new Active Directory infrastructure within the enterprise. In addition to Windows System administration duties,the admin will provide in desktop and service desk support to our Atlanta Corporate Headquarters and other office locations. This individual works as part of a project team and is also responsible for root cause analysis of problems,selecting and implementing system administration tools.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Consultant to work as a team member under general supervision
Implement,administer,and maintain an enterprise Active Directory Environment
Flexibility to work early mornings and late evening for specific project necessities
Provides close technical support and input on the application of Microsoft technology to the enterprise
Provide Tier 1 & 2 Support to the service desk,to include remote sites.
Assist in the design,planning and implementation of Windows and Microsoft solutions
Provide desktop and help-desk support to end-users
Monitor and tune Windows systems to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments
Implement IT Security Policies and Guidelines within their area of responsibility
Install third-party applications and associated software
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
Expert level ability to implement,and administer an enterprise Active Directory Deployment
Experience working in an fast pace enterprise level environment
Experience with Windows Server 2012,and 2008
Experience with Microsoft Office,DHCP and Terminal Services is essential
Knowledge of best practices for Windows server security
Experience installing,monitoring and troubleshooting Windows servers and Microsoft applications
Knowledge of TCP/IP networks,connections,wiring and cabling,and network management (including DNS)
Experience with various backup solutions
Experience with SAN and NAS and ISCSI technologies
Horizontal and vertical scaling for performance and/or high availability
Sound general knowledge of IT systems and Data Center facilities
Experience with migrating from an existing domain to a new deployment
Microsoft Powershell experience required
Degree qualifications or experience in a relevant discipline plus 2 years’ experience in a Microsoft Windows AD Administrator role and Windows System Administrator,or 6 years’ experience at equivalent level of work
Experience with VOIP telephony systems a distinct advantage
Microsoft certification is preferred
Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to work in a project-based team environment with minimal supervision
Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time,in a fast paced office environment handling multiple demands
Ability to meet deadlines and reprioritize work to meet changing requirements
Strong organization and time management skills
Customer focused with dedication to customer satisfaction
Able to communicate effectively to people at all levels of the organization
For more information,or to apply now,you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.