Bruce Bowles/ADV/IT/AJC/US is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  05/21/2004 and will not return until
06/01/2004.

In my absense please contact Donnie Wu or Jay Patel.

I will perodically be checking voicemail and have access to e-mail via my
Blackberry.

In an emergency feel free to contact me on my cell at 678.777.6525.

For up-to-the-minute news, sports, business, and entertainment:
http://www.ajc.com
For convenient home delivery of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution:
http://www.ajcdelivers.com