Database/XML Mapping Tools

Hello All,

Has anyone come across any (preferably freeware) graphical database/xml mapping tools? Something like Altova's mapforce (look at the attached picture. This is basically what I am looking for)? I do a lot of data mappings/translations as part of application integration projects and need a handy tool to represent mappings. I use Visio currently but its a little messy because there is no way to anchor the mapping lines to attributes within a object/data model. Thanks in advance!

Thanks, Sri

EDImapping[1].gif