From: Berlin Brown [mailto:bbrown@khafra.com]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 1:49 PM
To: ajug-members@ajug.org
Subject: Re: Re: [ajug-members]: XML to Objects

JDOM(www.jdom.org?) is all you really need, I am pretty sure this will
fit
your needs depending on what you plan to do.  Of course you could go
with
the lower level SAX APIs and these classes are found in any higherlevel
XML
library you download, and above SAX and before the JDOM layer are the
DOM
classes, which also can be used.  With that being said.  To manipulate
XML,
you can use any of the layers.

SAX -> DOM -> JDOM