Re: [ajug-members]: Parsing HTML

You're right Bill! I had a memory lapse - it happens sometimes.  I
haven't used HttpClient directly - I used HttpUnit - it turns out to be
very useful even if you are not using it for unit testing. I also have
used the NekoHTML parser. I responded back to Mike today from work along
with code examples for both APIs. I couldn't post to the mailing list
from work because my work e-mail is not the subscription e-mail for
AJUG. I have asked Mike to post my response on my behalf.

Jason