Re: [ajug-members]: Parsing HTML

Although I've heard that some people hava a beef with it, I've found
that the Swing HTML parser (doesn't need to be in a swing app) has met
my needs.  It has a nice and simple callback API that lets you choose
what tags you care about and ignore everything else:

http://java.sun.com/products/jfc/tsc/articles/bookmarks/

-Rob