Re: RE: [ajug-members]: servlet in tomcat

  Hello all
I am facing problem with tomcat4.1.30. Actually i want to run my servlet in tomcat but i am not able to run it.
  I stored my web-application (name - freelancer)in webapps. then i make web-inf folder and make classes folder within web-inf. i stored my servlet class within classes folder.I stored my html form parell to web-inf folder.
  Now please tell me what i write in action of html form and also how can i configure the xml file.
 please help me . it is urgent.
 shyam