RE: [ajug-members]: running ant within wsad

The ant version WASD is using has an ant.dtd in that it is validating against. That ant.dtd does not have your tag in it. This is my guess.

Nicholas Frank

From: dave wible [mailto:davewible@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 9:20 AM
To: ajug-members@ajug.org
Subject: [ajug-members]: running ant within wsad

good morning.

I am not familiar with this particular functionality within Ant.  I'm using the ant plugin in WSAD 5.0.1.  I have not modified the default Ant version that comes with WSAD 5.

I'm trying to run a build from another domain.  I have an entry in my host file for the cvs server box and can make the connection and pull in the HEAD.

I have an error that states that the ant cvs tag (in WSAD) doesn't support the cvsrsh tag.

The <cvs> task doesn't support the "cvsrsh" attribute.

Any guesses would be appreciated.

dw